Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Exotic Feline Rescue Center-Design Process Product

The second portion of our assignment was to use the design process we evaluated and “create something.” I looked through my gallery of images to try to find some inspiration since the assignment was so vague. I came across images from a trip to Indiana’s Exotic Feline Rescue Center that I visited over the summer. There was a beautiful lion that I took a picture of and when I viewed the image I felt the motivation or inspiration to get started. I decided to create a charity brochure to bring people to the Center.

            When I got started, I was conscious of the design equation but I tried not to think too hard about it while I was working. Once I was finished I evaluated my process. I followed the design equation exactly as the it was drawn out, however, before I got to the final product I refined and tried the process NUMEROUS times before I found the fonts, effects, and layout I feel looks best.

            The first image is my final product and the second image was my inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment