Friday, March 4, 2011

My Bliss



I could not believe my ears when Beth explained the 'Bliss' assignment! I was thrilled to hear I would have 2.5 hours to myself to reflect and to gain inspiration. One of my favorite things to do when I need to clear my mind is to spend time with my dog Regis. I love petting him and taking him for walks. I find I am able to clear my mind and relax when I am with him. I spent about one hour of my bliss time with him.
The rest of the time I spent with my mom drinking coffee and talking. I can talk to my mom for hours but because I am always so busy we don't get together as much as I would like to so I took this opportunity to hang out with her.
I loved this experience because I find when I take time to myself to relax and not thing about all of my obligations I am a more creative person but it is not always easy pulling myself away from all of my commitments.

No comments:

Post a Comment