Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Favorite Fear Experiment

While many of my classmates projects were interesting, one truly spoke to me. Brian's presentation of his fear of losing everything he knows to be true was so incredibly honest and real I had chills as I listened to him speak.

His presentation was by far one of the most brave displays of truthfulness I have ever witnessed.

This project touched me more than anyone else's, because while I am often shy in class about sharing my projects, I cannot even imagine sharing my most personal thoughts on my personal life to some people that feel like strangers to me. I truly admire his openness, candor, and sincerity.

My project was true in that taking tests is one of my most debilitating fears, but I was not concerned about being judged by the content. Brian was courageous enough to express his deepest fear in such an honest way, despite the possibility of someone judging him. I hope he knows his presentation only reflects admirable attributes I would be blessed to have more of.

No comments:

Post a Comment